There are many types and techniques of relaxation in meditation, such as yoga, transcendental meditation, Tai chi, and Qigong https://surginglife.com/wellness/meditation/guided/for-sleep. All of them aim at the same, that is to achieve peace and calm. In general, there are two of the best-known meditation techniques. Meditation can also make your sleep quality, visit https://surginglife.com/wellness/meditation/guided/for-sleep to find out why.
– Meditation concentration. Focus on one voice, shadow, breath, or words spoken or sung.
– Awareness meditation. Aims to make the culprit aware of feelings, thoughts, sounds, or images that pass through the mind.
Although different ways, but there are some elements that generally exist in all types of meditation, namely:
– Focusing the mind. Freeing the mind from everything that interferes with concentration and becomes the source of the cause of worry and stress. The mind then focuses on other specific things, such as certain breathing processes, words, or images in mind.
– Relaxing breathing. Take a deep breath and slowly use the diaphragm muscles that dilate the lungs. More effective and slow breathing can bring more oxygen into the lungs.
– Sit quietly. Beginners meditation can practice it in a quiet place free of potentially disruptive things, such as cell phone ringing, TV sounds, car sounds.